|Location||East Coast - REMOTE, NY, PA, NJ, MA, CT|
Our client, a Global IT Solutions provider, is hiring a Network Director to lead delivery of enterprise network services for very large infrastructure Outsourcing engagements. FTE and 75% REMOTE - their customer on the NY/PA border. You will be responsible for leading operations and transformation strategy of Network Services and Infrastructure including assets. You will provide leadership and direction for assuring the integrity of enterprise network environments and ensuring that it aligns and meets overall IT strategy and business goals.
- Supports, communicates, and takes personal ownership of strategy and success criteria.
- Challenge status quo and drive culture of innovation.
- Leadership and Hands-on experience in supporting network environments (Switch, Router, Load Balancer, DNS, Interceptor, Accelerator, Optimizer, Virtualization Technology, Software Defined Network, Network Security and Network Monitoring Tools) a d setting strategic direction for transformation.
- Facilitates collaboration across peers. Engage and mobilize people.
Infrastructure Strategy I Planning / Architecture:
- Leads development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, planning activities, and service delivery standards and procedures for the enterprise.
- Provides thought leadership in IT strategy, operations, cost-optimization, innovation, and efficiency improvement.
- Assess the impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs.
- Responsible for overall effectiveness and efficiency of Network systems and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures operations are running in accordance with procedures and practices.
- Works with the team to manage overall IT day-to-day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end-user satisfaction.
- Monitor’s performance of enterprise Network operations and plans for refresh/expansion.
- Manages business continuity and recovery of company's information system.
- Drives adherence to IT Infrastructure ITIL framework policies and procedures (including incident, problem, and change management)
- Monitor contractual SLAs/key metrics and performance indicator and show improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership and strategic experience in architecting or managing large scale Network infrastructure, managing budgets.
- 5 years managing multiple, medium to large, cross-functional teams and projects.
- Hands on experience and knowledge on Switch, Router, Load Balancer, DNS, Interceptor, Accelerator, Optimizer, Virtualization Technology, Software Defined Network, Network Security and Network Monitoring Tools.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies.
- Experience in managing global scale, distributed organizations within ITIL.
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure architecture, design practices, infrastructure operations and standards, and security standards and frameworks.
- Results-oriented, with strong problem-solving, influencing, consensus building skills.
- Up to 25% travel required.
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Network Director.