Project Manager (Mortgage Originations)
Our client, a national mortgage company, is innovating its digital back office and transforming operations. They are developing proprietary modules, micro applications, and virtual assistants to support loan processors, underwriting and funding. They need to hire a Project Manager (Mortgage Originations) on a full-time, regular hire basis in their offices in Dallas, TX.
The Project Manager is accountable for assembling the project team, assigning and managing individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing project plan to ensure timely completion of the project. Proactively evaluate the current process, system, policies, procedures, testing, and other items related to the project. Identify risks and issues that could challenge project delivery or quality and will ensure those risks and issues are either mitigated or resolved.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountability to drive projects to success as defined by the project executive sponsor and stakeholders.
- Work effectively with lines of business, from end users to senior management
- Define project scope, identify business case, obtain initial IT estimates, present to senior Mgmt. for approval with cost benefit analysis.
- Managing the triple constraint to ensure completion of the project - On time, within budget while maintaining scope
- Manages multiple projects of varying size, as assigned; manages dependencies between projects whether owned by candidate or managed by another PM
- Communicates with key sponsors and stakeholders on issues that impact scope, budget, or time related to the projects managed.
- Manages the prioritization and change management processes while providing valuable problem-solving skills to identifying ways to resolve issues to keep the project on track
- Escalates, as necessary, project issues, risks and decisions
- Provides project leadership and fosters a collaborative work environment where project team members feel that they have a voice
- Completion of all project documentation; Charter, CBA, Project Plans, etc.
- Documents and receives sponsor and-or key stakeholder approval for key documents and quality gates
- Identifies measurable success; Drives post project success follow-ups, including FLOD testing results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of job experience and education
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- At least 3 years of Project and resource management experience.
- At least 3 years of Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Project
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking and decision-making skills
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Project Manager (Mortgage Originations).