Full Stack Developer (Java/AngularJS/Node)
Our client is a digital transformation and development agency that engineers custom applications and platforms, helping brands build individual relationships with consumers across a variety of verticals. They are experiencing tremendous success with their automotive clients and want to hire a Full Stack Engineer with strong Java, AngularJS, and NodeJS to support and develop critical financial applications for one of their top customers.
You’ll have an opportunity to work with a small but might team of experienced engineers in designing, collaborating, and delivering top quality websites and applications. The company’s smaller size makes the teams more nimble, better able maintain a client-centered approach, which in turn means lots of opportunities to contribute and make your mark!
What you’ll work on:
You will initially be part of a team that delivers enterprise financial web applications for a leading automotive customer. You’ll work on applications built on front-end AngularJS and backend Java, with NodeJS. These applications deliver promotions, finance options, and advertisements that are delivered to delivered to dealerships nationwide.
Remote for now, then onsite in new offices in Irvine with at least one day work-from-home per week. Company offers flexible hours and casual environment.
- Design, develop, and support Node.JS financial incentive application hosted on AWS
- Effectively serve as a member of Agile/Scrum software development team
- Translate designs and requirements into high quality code
- Build and organize development workflows to optimize code delivery and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the technical team on application architecture strategy
- Write technical specification documents
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field
- At least 5+ years of experience developing full stack Java/JEE applications
- Experience developing UIs with AngularJS, NodeJS
- CSS3 using Less or SASS
- Database, SQL experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
BONUS: Any experience developing in React is a plus Company Culture: Relaxed environment, flexible schedule. They offer annual salary plus benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, PTO, plus we have 13 company holidays in 2020), opportunities for training, and merit pay increases.
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Full Stack Developer (Java/AngularJS/Node).