Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Encompass LOS)
|Location||California (OC/LA) & Texas (Dallas)|
Our client, a national mortgage company based in Orange County, is innovating its digital back office and transforming operations. They are developing proprietary modules, micro applications, and virtual assistants to support loan processors, underwriting and funding. They need to hire a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with strong mortgage origination experience on a full time, direct hire basis to work on these new digital systems. No prior experience in digital mortgage is required so this is a great opportunity to join and learn.
Reporting to the SVP, Digital Strategy and Transformation, you will be the main liaison between business users and technical teams to identify, analyze, translate needs into specifications, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Manager is open to hiring a remote candidate within the S. California region or within the Dallas, TX area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- The BSA will generally have a good working knowledge of the major mortgage lending applications and ancillary applications in support of mortgage loan origination.
- Interpret systems specifications created by user groups or business analysts to develop, maintain and support automated business processes.
- Maintain the resulting system and will act as the primary communication point for users concerning any future systems changes, updates or reporting needs.
- Participate in Agile Delivery, Sprint Planning, Scrum Ceremonies, Retrospective and Release Planning.
- May work with a team of programmer/analysts or web developers/engineers to create a systems solution to meet the user need.
- Work with internal customers to understand issues and enhancement requests.
- Coordinate with development /testing team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required.
- At least 5 years of mortgage lending experience, with a preference for Encompass LOS.
- Strong foundational knowledge of ancillary mortgage applications and processes, such as Encompass Mavent Compliance Reviewer, Desktop Underwriter (DU), and Freddie Mac’s LQA and Loan Prospector (LP) as well as Vendor applications such as AllRegs, Blitzdocs, CRM, DocMagic, Docutech
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Data Mapping and Process Mapping
- Intermediate experience with SQL, query writing, data lookup
- Must have experience developing and detailing software product requirements.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated as well as a strong team player
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Encompass LOS).