Sr. Principal Product Manager (Mortgage)
Our client, a national Mortgage firm (Loan Origination) is undertaking several initiatives in digital transformation and needs a Sr. Product Manager on a full time regular hire basis to join their team in Orange County. Reporting to the SVP of Strategy and Digital Transformation you will use your knowledge of mortgage banking and IT to assist with driving change through technology. With a goal of bringing about back office optimization, identifying automation opportunities, improving operations, increasing productivity, introducing efficiencies, and developing proprietary modules with innovative technology, this role strives to catapult the organization into a leading fintech organization.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates and analyzes with all business channels and departments to assist in driving digital strategies and platform improvements
- Assist in development of digital product roadmaps
- Promoting suite of digital products, tools, and platforms to both internal and external customers
- Advocates on behalf of the customer with various departments to drive change
- Assists in prioritizing defects/bugs and enhancements for digital platforms
- Works closely with department stakeholders, Marketing and IT to track and communicate platform initiatives
- Present changes to digital platforms and explaining their functions and business value
- Review and assess various technology vendor platforms for new innovative ideas and ensure team members are always updated on latest industry trends
- Builds and maintains relationships with executive management, channel leadership and branches
- Championing opportunities for efficiency gains through leveraging technology
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study
- 7+ years of domain knowledge of all channels of mortgage lending and finance including; Retail, Consumer Direct, and Correspondent
- 5+ years' experience managing or driving various mortgage lending products including; Loan Origination Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Website/Digital Strategies, Document Management Systems, Third Party Origination Portals, Lead Management, and CRMs.
- 3+ years’ experience driving the improvement of the Customer Experience and movement to a fully Digital Mortgage presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex design and functionality concepts to business stakeholders, external customers, and technical personnel such as business analysts and software developers
- Highly passionate and positive in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment
- Possess project management skills and self-organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced schedule and tight deadlines
- Comfortable with the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Sr. Principal Product Manager (Mortgage).