Senior Java Developer
|Category||IT APP/ Dev|
Our Public Sector client has contracted with a new offsite data center and are in the process of moving all business systems from current location to the new Las Vegas data center. They need to hire a Senior Java Developer on a part-time, contract basis, to migrate their legacy Java application from Linux to the new UNIX environment. There may be minor code changes required relating to having the application work in the new UNIX environment.
This position will require 10-15 hours of work per week until the migration is complete.
- 10+ year in extensive experience in Java with multithreading capabilities
- J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC
- Programming experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Triggers
- 5 years with Web tools and languages HTML, HTML5/CSS3, XML, CSS, DHTML,
- Java Script Experience in Web/Application Servers:
- Apache Tomcat-based Servlet Engine 4.1.29.06 is a plus
- Prior experience in migrating legacy applications preferred
- Experience in Unix and Linux and HP-UX is a plus