Solution Architect (Active Secret Clearance)
|Location||Denver, CO, Part-Time Onsite|
Our client is a Global IT Solutions Provider, Consulting and Business Services company that harnesses the power of the cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
They have been awarded a professional services contract involving the migration of their customer to enterprise container platforms. A Solution Architect with an ACTIVE Secret Clearance, will be hired, on a consulting basis, to partner with the Customer sponsor to conduct a series of workshops covering technical and business areas for the enterprise adoption framework for container and container platforms. This is a great opportunity for a consulting Solution Architect to add a prestigious client to their portfolio and most likely lead to subsequent consulting engagements.
This unique engagement will require travel to Denver for a maximum of six (6) weeks phased out over one year for a maximum of 168 hours. Travel expenses will be reimbursed above hourly consulting fees.
- Lead workshops covering technical and business areas including providing the customer with typical use case needs to help align strategy and priorities.
- Reviewing enterprise adoption framework for containers and container platforms.
- One to two (1-2) days of workshops with system administrators, network engineers, and other IT specialists to provide a common baseline of understanding on RHEL OpenShift Container Platform (OCP).
- One to two (1-2) days of specialist workshops for operations teams addressing basic considerations for operation and maintenance of the platform.
- Work as part of a team from the early stages through customer presentations and workshops and then producing the required client artefacts, such as high-level design documents
- Helping Customer build architecture and design document inclusive of near-term and roadmap mission goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must possess Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Recent experience working for a technology service provider or cloud provider in a solutioning role designing solutions for Cloud and Container platforms.
- From a technology perspective, you’ll have deep expertise Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux , RedHat Openshift Container Platform (OCP), Linux SE, Linux Security Module
- Experience in either AWS or Azure, with an awareness of the other clouds in the market (Google, Alibaba, etc.), including private cloud.
- Deep knowledge of technology standards and best practice in Design and implementation
- Exposure to DevOps and understand how customers are using it to deploy both infrastructure and code to the Cloud
- Positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
- Good planning and organizational skills