SCADA Engineering Tech
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Work Type||Temp to Perm|
Our favorite client, located in downtown Los Angeles, on the Metro line, has an immediate need for an Windows Systems Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis. Working with the Water Operations and Planning Section team, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system with specialized skills and knowledge of Window system administration, security controls, networking and maintenance of Windows operating systems and Desktop application software. You will investigate, analyze and resolve SCADA Windows Server & Desktop application and operating system problems. You will frequently interact with customers, contractors and coworkers in the day-to-day support of the SCADA system.
This position is on-site with a 9/8 schedule, every other Friday OFF.
- Administer and manage Windows based SCADA Infrastructure
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, servers, and workstations
- Knowledge to setup and maintain Microsoft SCCM, WSUS and other Windows COTS applications.
- Perform Active Directory account management and maintenance
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot SCADA Client application and supporting software
- Develop, test, and assess security confirmation of Windows-based systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve operating system conflicts
- Analyst, test and implement security patches
- Develop and update documentation for SCADA maintenance, processes, and technical guides
- Monitor SCCM distribution points to assure continuity and report and resolve failures
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
- Maintain software updates for Windows PCs managed by Configuration Manager
- Create Windows images and configure an operating-system deployment strategy using SCCM Configuration Manager.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system experience is desirable. 5 or more years hands-on experience with the following:
- Installing, configuring and troubleshoot Windows Desktops, Servers, and Workstations
- Configuration and maintenance of Microsoft SCCM, WSUS and other Windows COTS applications
- Performing Active Directory account management and maintenance
Please follow the link below to submit your application for SCADA Engineering Tech.