Administrative Assistant (Finance)
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Our FAVORITE client, located in downtown Los Angeles, on the Metro line, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant on a 6-month contract, with the option for extension. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will manage and execute all administrative tasks required including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, creating, and editing agendas and correspondences.
Training will be onsite in downtown Los Angeles for a few days and once the person is comfortable doing the job, they will work remotely 4 out of 5 days and will be asked to come in once a week for meetings, special project, etc.
Client follows a 9/80 work schedule so every other Friday OFF. Hours are from 7:30am – 5:30pm.
- Learns and assists in creating and distributing brochures, flyers, rosters and various other marketing information within assigned area. Responds to questions from the public in their assigned area.
- Learns and assists with data entry functions; maintain inputs, corrects and updates data; verifies data for accuracy and completeness.
- Learns and assists with performing clerical accounting duties, receives, audits and prepares invoices for payment including travel reimbursements and purchase orders; matches invoices to purchase orders and issues release for payment.
- Learns and assists in preparing and reviewing a variety of documents and correspondence for accuracy and completeness; ensures proper signing authority; distributes documents to appropriate staff; prepares routine reports as required.
- Learns and assists in the requisition of materials and supplies as required; recommends the purchase of office equipment and furniture; and prepares, files and records purchase orders.
- Performs other related job duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience in providing administrative support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple levels and managers of organization.
- Knowledge of standard proofreading practices, procedures and concept is required.
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical errors and typographical errors.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal instruction.
Please follow the link below to submit your application for Administrative Assistant (Finance).