|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Work Type||Temp to Perm|
Our client, located in downtown Los Angeles, on the Metro line, is looking for a Senior PeopleSoft Developer/Technical Consultant with expertise in benefits, benefits administration, payroll, time and labor and self-service modules. They are using Peoplesoft System Ver. 9.2, and People Tools Ver. 8.56 and above. Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will participate in the technical evaluations of business requirements and will recommend appropriate systems solutions.
This is an onsite contract role for six (6) months, with the option for conversion to fulltime direct hire. Every second Friday is OFF!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five or more (5+) years of work experience as Developer in PeopleSoft HR, Payroll and Benefits
- Expertise should include Human Resources, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time & Labor, and Self-Service Modules
- Strong technical experience in SQL, SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode and XML
- Excellent communication skills
- Perform technical troubleshooting to determine appropriate actions for resolving or customizing issues.
- Assist with updates and patches to the system while determining impact to existing customization or processes.
- Assist with any issues related to upgrades to existing Peoplesoft versions.
- Developing and using component interfaces as required.
- Revising delivered workflow to better support business processes and needs.
- Planning, creating, testing, and debugging custom scripts.
- Working with customer to resolve any issues.
- Develop, design, and install customized reports.
Please follow the link below to submit your application for PeopleSoft Developer.