Our client, a software development/digital transformation agency based in Plano, is supporting enterprise customers with their leading edge, web technology initiatives. With a goal to introducing new platforms, next generation web applications, and mobile development, they undertake proofs of concept that become custom software development services. They need a Sr. Web Application Developer to join their team of highly skilled software engineers on a direct hire, salaried, fulltime basis. The position is onsite Plano, with flexible work hours and a very casual environment.
They are seeking a Senior Developer with strong problem solving abilities, leadership, and application architecture skills. The development work will primarily focus on web application development using React (React Native experience a plus). Aside from hands-on development, this position will work collaboratively with the technical team on technical strategy and design.
- Effectively serve as a member of Agile/Scrum software development team
- Translate designs and requirements into high quality code
- Build and organize development workflows to optimize code delivery and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the technical team on application architecture strategy
- Write technical specification documents
- Participate in code and design reviews
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field.
- Minimum 8 years of web application development experience
- Experience working on enterprise applications
- Very knowledgeable of modern application architecture concepts
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- CSS3 using Less or SASS
- Working knowledge of Webpack
- Excellent communication skills
- AngularJS experience
- Node.js w/ Express
- Serverless.io framework